2008 Strategic Roadmap for Australian Research Infrastructure
The Government conducted a review of the 2006 NCRIS Roadmap in 2008. This resulted in the release of the Strategic Roadmap for Australian Research Infrastructure on 4 September 2008.
2006 NCRIS Roadmap
The initial 2006 NCRIS Roadmap identified priority areas for further development of Australia’s research capability through significant infrastructure investment.
The NCRIS Investment Framework (2006)
The NCRIS Investment Framework describes:
- how NCRIS uses facilitators to develop investment plans for priority capability areas in consultation with the research community;
- how interested parties can participate in the development of investment plans;
- the role of the NCRIS Committee in ensuring the quality of investment plans;
- the role of the Minister in providing final approval of funding for Investment Plans; and
- administrative arrangements for implementing investment plans.
Earlier key documents may be found at the NCRIS Development Timeline